PYRAN® Platinum is a transparent glass-ceramic that is thin, lightweight, and easily installed in virtually all Underwriters Laboratories (UL)-listed metal frames. Readily available in most local markets through a distributor, lead times can be as short as just a few days.
Compared to other fire-rated glass-ceramic products, PYRAN® Platinum offers several other important advantages, including:
- fire-rated for up to 90 minutes in windows and 180 minutes in doors;
- high temperature and thermal shock resistance;
- clear and colorless, with a smooth and distortion-free finish;
- available in a wide range of sizes, including the largest UL- tested sheet size in the industry—cut from stock at a distributor’s site; and
- produced without hazardous antimony or arsenic heavy metals.
Get the advantage of working with the glass of the future now. Visit the website to see why PYRAN® Platinum is clearly the choice for a project.
All information listed in this section was submitted by Schott Corp.
Kenilworth Media Inc. cannot assume responsibility for errors of relevance,
fact or omission. The publisher does not endorse any products featured in this article.