The American Institute of Architects (AIA) Academy of Architecture for Health (AAH) is recognizing six projects with its 2021 Healthcare Design Awards.
The awards recognize cutting-edge designs that help solve aesthetic, civic, urban, and social problems while also being functional and sustainable. Eligible projects can include healthcare building design, healthcare planning and healthcare design-oriented research.
This year’s projects were awarded by a seven-person jury in the following categories:
Category A Built: Less than $25 million in construction costs
- Rainier Beach Clinic, Seattle | Mahlum
Category B Built: More than $25 million in construction costs
- Penn Medicine Radnor, Philadelphia | Ballinger
- Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center, Downey, California | SmithGroup
- The David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York | Perkins Eastman
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Omaha VA Ambulatory Care Center, Omaha, Nebraska | LEO A DALY
- University of Cincinnati, Gardner Neuroscience Institute, Cincinnati | Perkins&Will
Got News? Click here to share your story!