These collections offered exclusively through The Construction Specifier are the ultimate resources for those passionate AEC professionals who face various design-build challenges every day.
A five-part e-book providing case studies and lessons learned, including:
- avoiding surprises related to the new accessibility requirements for doors;
- why specifying door hardware is important to a project’s success;
- how using BHMA standards can ensure safety and access;
- how layering security controls can enhance safety in healthcare projects; and
- how copper can fight against the newest superbugs.