The Metropolitan New York chapter of CSI is holding its annual trade and educational show, “Building for Safety and Security,” on Oct. 21 in New York City.
The full-day event will feature 64 architectural exhibitor table-top displays, and offer five continuing education seminars, including:
- “Protective Design Engineering: State-of-the-art Blast Engineering,” by Huston Dawson, principal at Weidlinger Associates;
- “Blast-resistant Window Films,” by Jim Passage, manager at 3M’s renewable energy division;
- “Airline Terminals of the Future,” by Ty Osbaugh, principal at Gensler;
- “Mobile Mapping, Scanning, Documentations, and Surveying for Security,” by Joseph Romano, vice president of Lagan Engineering; and
- “Access Control Panel Discussion,” with a speaker still to be announced.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Register here.