Results from CSI’s 2016 national election ballot are in, and include Ellen Crews, FCSI, CCS, CCCA, being named president-elect. The Institute expressed congratulations to her, and to the other members elected to to join the Board of Directors in FY17.
The following will take office on July 1, and serve a two-year term:
- Vice President Jerry Putnam, RA, FCSI, CCS;
- Treasurer Jonnie Cox, RA, FCSI; and
- Director-at-large Edmund Brown, CSI, CCCA.
The next secretary will be elected in 2017.
With respect to region directors, the following members were named:
- Gulf States: Billy Mathis, CSI, CDT;
- Northeast: Arthur Cambronne Featherstonhaugh IV, CSI, CDT;
- Northwest: Brad Glauser, CSI;
- Southeast: Ken Buschle, CSI, CCS, CCCA; and
- West: Linda Stansen, RA, CSI, CCS.
Great Lakes, Middle Atlantic, North Central, South Central, and Southwest regions will elect directors in 2017.
For more information, contact email@example.com.