To ensure The Construction Specifier is an accurate, relevant, well-read magazine that informs the entire construction industry, we rely on CSI members to contribute their time and experience as members of the editorial advisory board. In 2020, we welcomed these five members to begin a two-year term. We thank them for their commitment and are excited to include their perspectives in this important member publication.
- Ken Lambert, CSI
- Mark Ogg, CSI, CCCA, CDT, PMP
- William Vernon, CSI, CCS, CDT, AIA, LEED AP
- Richard Howard, FCSI, CCS, CDT, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB, SCIP, USGBC
- Ann Baker, RA, FCSI, CCS, CCCA, CDT, SCIP
We would also like to extend our deep gratitude for the contributions of:
- Ganapathy Nagasubramaniam, CSI, CCS, CDT, LEED AP, M.Arch;
- Mary Schofield Nowee, RA, FCSI, CCS, CDT;
- Vivian A. Volz, CSI, CCCS, CDT, AIA, LEED AP, SCIP;
- Penny Wright, CSI, CCCA, CDT, AIA; and
- Sheldon Wolfe, RA, FCSI, Distinguished Member, CCS, CCCA, CSC.