When asked, “What is the one book you think every construction industry professional should read, and why?” CSI members offered dozens of interesting and relevant options.
Here are the top 10 books, as recommended by CSI Members:
- Wiggins, Manual of Construction Documentation;
- Ching, Building Construction Illustrated;
- CSI Project Delivery Practice Guide (PDPG);
- Why Buildings Stand Up;
- The Contractor’s Guide to Change Orders – How to Resolve Disputes and Get Paid;
- Problem Seeking: An Architectural Programming Primer;
- Global History of Architecture;
- Form, Space, & Order;
- Quality Management in Construction Projects; and
- Building Construction.