Here are our top 10 tips for WFH success.
- Begin and end your day at a specific time, much like you would a regular office schedule.
- Find a dedicated workspace (that space is not your couch and TVs are not part of your office).
- Using video lets you see your colleagues in real-time, while creating more of a community environment.
- Avoid multi-tasking during meetings. Not only is it rude, it does not facilitate effective meetings.
- Set rules of the road for communication with your teams.
- Reach out to co-workers via phone or video when feeling you need to interact, not just email/chat.
- Communicate what you expect your availability will be with supervisors and your team members.
- When time permits, be sure and check in with your colleagues regarding their health and their family’s health.
- Use project management and team communication software to interact with your colleagues and employees in real time
- Enjoy it! Working remotely can be a wonderful experience and right now, it can also be critical to your health.
Got News? Click here to share your story!