The 2020 CSI election results are in, and effective July 1, the association will welcome its new board of directors. Congratulations to all the candidates who participated in the election. Go to CSIResources.org to read more about their plans to steer the construction industry into the future. The newly elected board members are:
- Chair-elect – Arthur “Cam” Featherstonhaugh IV, CSI, AIA, CDT;
- Treasurer – William A. Hayward, Jr., (Chip), CSI, CCCA, CDT;
- Director-at-large – George Wade Bevier, FCSI, CCS, LEED AP, CDT;
- Director from the Northeast Region – Thomas A. Lanzelotti, RA, MA, CSI, AIA, NCARB;
- Director from the Northwest Region – Ellen Onstad, CSI, CDT; and
- Director from the South Central Region – Lynsey Hankins, CSI.