The Construction Specifier announces its newest e-book—a curated collection of technical features from the magazine that examine various aspects of masonry construction.
Available for free download, this five-part pdf collects some of the publication’s best features on MasterFormat Division 04 materials and methods. Articles include:
- energy-efficient design with masonry assemblies;
- specifications for durable masonry veneer anchors;
- exploring how building information modeling (BIM) can offer important benefits;
- design suggestions for K-12 schools within a ‘construction process’ context; and
- considerations for retrofitting multi-wythe masonry as a veneer assembly.
Download the Beyond Bricks & Mortar: A Guide to Masonry e-book at http://www.constructionspecifier.com/hb-beyond-bricks-and-mortar-ebook.